Saturday 20 July 2019

Buy Huawai Nexus 6P with Discount

google nexus 6p

Huawai Nexus 6P is still a prototype of Smartphone which is challenging newcomer smartphones of its price range. If you've used smartphones ranges between Rs. 30k to 40k, then you should try this beast. This is an insane phone still. I'm offering you THIS LINK to buy it from a decent retailer of Amazon India, which high rank, who is offering you a refurbished version of this phone at 85% discount. Means you can grab this INR 40k priced phone-in just a price of some cheap Chinese phone. So don't waste your time thinking about it and grab it fast if you want to buy a phone and don't have enough budget. 





About the Offered Smartphone:-
This Renewed Product has been tested to work and look like new by a qualified manufacturer or a specialized third-party refurbisher.  The product is refurbished in India and the refurbishment process typically includes a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, a thorough cleaning and inspection process, and repackaging. The product comes with relevant accessories (headphones may not be included) and is backed by a minimum six-month supplier-backed warranty.

OSAndroid
RAM: 3 GB
Item Weight: 177 g
Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 0.7 x 7.8 cm
Batteries: 1 AA batteries required. (included)
Item model number: H1512
Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot
Connectivity technologies: GSM, (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 3G, WCDMA, 4G LTE, EDGE, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Special features: Single SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Hall sensor, E-mail
Camera: 12.3 MP Primary and 8MP Front Camera
Form factor: Touchscreen Phone
Item Weight: 177 Grams
Colour: Grey
Battery: 3450 mAh
In the box: Handset, Charger

85 comments:

  1. Give me phone please sirrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please. . ,. ..... ........... .. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo yeeeee .......nic phone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir, your phone is so amazing how much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii sir your phone is amazing so good phone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hlo sir please I have no phone
    This my friend mobile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hlo sir, kaya aap such mobile doge, I can't bilive this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hlo sir, kaya aap such mobile doge, I can't bilive this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visvas nhi hota.. free q dega koi..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visvas nhi hota.. free q dega koi..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visvas nhi hota.. free q dega koi..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visvas nhi hota.. free q dega koi..

    ReplyDelete
  13. One pulse ko ya new phone 64 mp wala

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kuch bhi yeh phone sach me dhakar hai vese bhi Hoga kyun Nahi Google Ka sapot Jo hai

    ReplyDelete
  15. Free me kese....

    sir kuch to charg loge hii....

    Sir muje best camera wala phon chahiye.....

    Plzz BB BHAI

    ReplyDelete
  16. Agr sahi me de rha hai bhai to mujhe bhi dede.

    Agr majak kr rha hai to koi baat nahi.
    Ese majak net on karte hi 20 se jyada aate hai.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want this phone to give to my gf

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir I need it I am a student .from a middle class family .so I can't afford it .I will thankful if u give it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please how to earned this mobile

    ReplyDelete
  20. I try my luck I don't know you give me this mobile

    ReplyDelete
  21. 11august2019 at 10:45 I want this phone

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please give me I have no phone please please

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really quality phone i have not seen like this phone ever really good phone & with best facilities if there is one piece remaning can you please give me this phone really i need a phone

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hame bhi de do bhai mujhe bhi Kisi ko de n h..

    ReplyDelete
  25. please can you give mobile phone because I like this product

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a big fan Huawei I need this phone

    ReplyDelete
  27. Abey madarchod purchase link teri ma ki chut me hai?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Purchase link 🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  29. Price of mobile n give me link where I buy it

    ReplyDelete
  30. PlZz Sir Mobile Give me I love this Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  31. A packaged phone..with really good specification..

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aik device apka Pakistani bhai ko banti ha yani k mujha

    ReplyDelete
  33. 6261296341 sir me aaap ka bahut bada fen hu

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dekhte h kiski kismat m hota h��

    ReplyDelete