Thursday 10 October 2019

Get a Free iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro

Win Apple iPhone 11 and 11 Pro

What's up guys! today I'm going to be showing you how to get a free iPhone 11 or 11 Pro. I received it for 100% free. I did not pay a single dollar for it. It only took me about 10 minutes to do this method, so guys continue to read the full tutorial before you do it. But yeah! basically guys, this method only takes about 10 minutes and you get a free iPhone 11 or 11 Pro at the end of it and so the first step is you need to go get a smartphone it can be an Android phone or an iPhone but you need a phone and in order to get the free iPhone 11 or 11 Pro. You need to go to this website it's called hypergiveaway.com, what you will do is you will click go or and just go on this website and now as you guys can see it says, to become a beta tester for iPhone 11 are what you want to do is, go ahead and click I phone 11 or 11 Pro, sign up and 
once you click the button it'll take you all the way down to where you choose the color.



I have a black iPhone 11 Pro, but if you want you can go for the white one. I preferred the black one but this is all up to preference so I wouldn't mind just go for whichever go. I went for black. and again your capacity this all depends on preference I would go for whichever one that you need the most but yeah, I go for the 256 GB Model and now, guys, you need to type in your contact information. So basically just an email for this method I made a new email because I use my old email to get the one that I have in the back, so just you can make a new email, you can use your old email. It doesn't really matter. They don't send spam. It's just to contact you in regards to your free iPhone 11 or 11 Pro. So guys, once you go ahead and click Submit it's gonna do a just a background check make sure that you haven't done this before and you should get something like this. 

Congratulations! you're qualified to become an iPhone 11 or 11 Pro or beta tester. Due to a large number of duplicate entries and the abuse, you will have to do a human verification guess. So this is very simple I will guide us through this very very easy human verification and basically what you have to do is just click this button it's the human verification button from Apple, So go ahead and click it. Once you're on it, then this is a human verification. Now all of these are apps on the App Store and if you have an Android it should be very similar. So basically, guys what you have to do is you only have to download an app for about 30 seconds and you just have to use the app for about 30 seconds. You don't have to sign up for anything, you don't have to put in any credit card information. Just download and install this app and then run it for 30 seconds so what you will do is you will click tap to install and you will click get and you will download this app and what you will do is once you've downloaded this app you will open it and just mess around with it for about 30 seconds you don't have to sign up for anything you don't have to sign up for any free trials you don't have to put in any credit card information I just I sped this up so you guys can see I don't



I don't even know to select a password. I just mess around with it for about 30 seconds to a minute. I would say just stay on the app for about a minute just to be safe and then once you go back to the Safari browser or whatever your internet browser is it should say something like this your iPhone 11 or 11 Pro.


123 comments:

  1. I like these phone realy I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. am also tried but i can't working just quizes are there

    ReplyDelete
  3. This phone is the best in world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yarrr jiske pass na ho use hi dena humare kuch bhi log ese bhi h jinhe anroid fone chalane ka shok h lekin ghar ki paresani ke karan ni le pate h ye use hi mile i phone best phon

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is Many Of Peoples who R Hungry Don't gave Them Phones Just Gave Them One Time Of Food ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bhai mujha de do yarr plz. I don't have a phone

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most popopular brand is iPhone. So i love this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supar Bhai par ap ka videos both masst ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plzz aap angry master ka new part Bana o maza aata he

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your videos are awesome than anyone
    Love you bro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please bhai mujhe bahut pasand he but le nhi pa raha hu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mujha bhi chahiya yaro����

    ReplyDelete

  13. I like iphone but i can't buy because i don't have money

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muje vi bohot pasand hain but itna paisa nehi hain.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a dream to buy an iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to use iPhone at least for one time

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ajay Kumar and you know what you doing tonight

    ReplyDelete
  18. Icannot use any I phone but some people says that it is the best phone

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love you bbk please give me i Phone please please

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am very poor person. This phone my dream .plz this dream complete this Iphone

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bahi ye phone free kese milega

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want this phone because I love iPhone 11 and it is my first time

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to get my dream mobile

    ReplyDelete
  24. iPhone is a giving a digital inspiration how to spend the life that's why I love

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please give me any model of iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't buy this phone coz I'm poor but I love iPhone any model

    ReplyDelete
  27. pls give me a iphone i have no phone

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like iPhones this is a very smooth and good

    ReplyDelete
  29. Replies
    1. Plz help me i haven't got this kaise kiya batana....

      Delete
  30. I like this phone
    And this phone is my dream

    ReplyDelete
  31. I-Phone ushe milna chahiye jise i phone ka sok ho lekin kharid nahi pata (like me)}

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shipping verification me kuch ho nhi pa rha h jinhe phone mil chuka h kya vo meri help kr sakte hai...... Plz

    ReplyDelete
  33. I want I phone and it's my life dreem so please

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hum to Indian army ka fain ha iPhone ka nahi ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo chutiya Indian army kha Sa aa gai chutyac sala

      Delete
  35. I need this phone made KO dado na BHAI plz 9521131489

    ReplyDelete
  36. its a fake site...1 lkh ka ph koe aise hi baant dega kya

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love devica I want devica♥️❣️😘

    ReplyDelete
  38. She is my fabrat company 1+ love this phone

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aaj Tak jitne bhi phone dekhe he ye i phone mujhe sabse jyada pasand he

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your all videos its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  41. your all videos are very amazing and funny

    ReplyDelete
  42. Please iPhone Mujhe Hi Dena iPhone to Gharwale dilai Nahin Sakte Itni te hi Nahin

    ReplyDelete
  43. This post is very helpfull to us to win free-iphone-no-catch.Thank's you to share us.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Plz like i phone plz send me

    ReplyDelete
  45. I wany I phone11pro max pls give me

    ReplyDelete
  46. Bhaie plz plz Da do aak iPhone plz plz

    ReplyDelete